If you know that your current set up isn’t quite working for you but you aren’t sure if the solution is to renovate, expand, or re-build, then starting with a Concept Design or Feasibility Study is right for you.
We will analyze the local zoning ordinance and the existing conditions, review your project goals, and explore 2 to 3 different design options for your consideration. At the completion of this project phase, you will have a clear understanding of how your project can be realized, in multiple ways, arming you with the information you need to make an informed decision as to how best to proceed with your project.
1. PROGRAM + SITE ANALYSIS.
• Site Visit
• Documenting Existing Conditions
• Zoning + regulatory review and summary
2. VISION AND GOALS.
• Project Program- a list of spaces/functions
• Typically 2-3 Concept Design options
• 3d Model/ Massing Studies
• Refinement of selected option based on feedback
• Report that documents the Concept Design
Atelier et Alia
321 Walnut St #475
Newton, MA 02460
© 2023 Atelier et Alia
Subscribe to our email list to receive our newsletter: