Atelier et Alia has an immediate need for an energetic and motivated Project Architect / Designer with 5-8 years of relevant work experience for full-time or part-time employment. The Project Architect / Designer will be responsible for producing compelling design concepts and working closely with firm principals in the design, development and documentation of multiple projects throughout all phases of design and construction.
At et Alia we have fostered a strong culture of collaboration and support, and as we grow the firm, we are looking for like-minded collaborators. The ideal teammate will have a positive attitude and be a strong conceptual designer who is passionate about design of various typologies, scales, and budgets. You should be extremely organized and detail-oriented, skilled in the latest industry design software, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Professional degree in architecture
- 5-8 years of well-rounded work experience in an architecture office
- Prior experience in all phases of a project
- Prior experience coordinating the work of consultants
- Prior experience in developing construction documents, including detail development
- Current architectural registration or on track towards registration
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe CC, and Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design and graphic skills
- Strong collaborator with the ability to self-manage and work well under deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Atelier et Alia provides opportunities for career growth based on each employee’s talents and interests including participation in business development, management, and strategic planning. We support flexible hours, remote work and offer competitive benefits.
Our studio occupies a light-filled storefront space in the retail center of West Newton just off of the Mass Pike, and is accessible by car, bus and train.
Email your resume, cover letter, references and a short portfolio to email@example.com in PDF format (less than 5MB). No calls please.